Conditions of use
If you work using our translation system, you accept all the following conditions:
- You guarantee that you have a good level of the language to which you intend to translate.
- You have read the instructions and promise to do the translation based on those guidelines.
- You promise to translate the content close to the original text’s meaning. You guarantee that you will not change the meaning of the text or add anything to its translation which is not in the original text without permission.
- As a user/translator, you grant the website a worldwide, exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, temporally, content and spatially unrestricted right to use the content created and posted by you in all media used by Education@Internet. Education@Internet is specifically authorized to use this content in any media, as well as to publish, copy, reproduce, modify, edit, distribute, and adapt it for any purpose.
- As a user/translator, you guarantee that your content can be used freely by third-parties. You certify that you own all the rights and authority necessary for the rights granted herein relating to content submitted by you.